Trying Something New - Weekly Round Up: Food + Fitness

Hooray! Something new here on the blog! I'm thinking of starting a new weekly post series here on the blog called Food and Fitness.
Why keep track of food and fitness?
If you follow my Instagram at all then you know that my time is pretty much split between the office, driving, eating, working out, nail polish, and my cross-stitch project of the moment. I spend so much time with food (I do all the cooking at our place) and I would love to start sharing some meals that we try. I would also love to have posts where I could get tips, inspiration, recipes, and feedback from visitors here on the blog. After all, everybody eats! Plus, I think blogging about the meals and workouts will help hold me accountable throughout the week so that I keep motivated to make healthier choices.
What kind of food will these posts have?
I'm not a picky eater. So these posts will likely feature the variety of lunches, dinners, snacks, desserts, and maybe a few breakfasts from throughout the week. I don't have any food allergies and I really do eat ALMOST anything (except cilantro, ick!) so there should be a variety of food choices and meals. If you're looking for some food inspo, perhaps these posts can help!
What workouts do you do?
As far as working out goes....I'm not a pro. But I do like trying new workouts to keep things from getting stale. I switch it up all the time but I like to run, do yoga, row, cycle, HIIT, and do exercise DVDs. So we'll see which workouts I do throughout a week. I think these posts will definitely motivate me to complete some workout.
When will these posts go up?
Once a week. I'm thinking on a weekend day. Perhaps Saturday morning? I'm not sure. But I'm excited to start incorporating more lifestyle stuff to this blog and I hope you all find it interesting in one way or another!
I also think I might add in some bits throughout the week of whatever happened so maybe this series won't be just food and fitness. Who knows. We'll see!
As always, if you have any feedback, tips, advice, etc, I would love to hear it! Just leave it in the comments below or send me an email.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig