Snowy Day Mani + Working From Home

Aaaaand more snow for the northeast. Every year I think that January/February are the snowy months and then the calendar hits March and, wham, SNOW. This March has not been a let down because we're only one week in and we've already had two snowstorms that resulted in closing schools, courts, and, most importantly, my office! And, of course, inspiring these nails of the day:
snowy trees manicure
For this design I used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Get Mod for the white base. Then I sponged OPI No Room for the Blues, Zoya Kristen, and China Glaze First Mate for the background sky. I stamped the trees in Orly Liquid Vinyl and the snow in Sally Hansen Get Mod using the UberChic Holiday Jingle plate.

Despite the snowstorm and my office being closed today, the work of a lawyer is never finished (haha) so I have my laptop on, my files spread out, fuzzy socks on, and some tea to keep me motivated to actually DO work today. Anyone else have serious difficulty "working from home"?? I just can't concentrate! And I find that I just paint my nails instead...but I'm sure no one here would think that's a problem...

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig