Blizzard of 2018 Snowflakes

Alright, the snow stopped falling and it reached Blizzard of 2018 status. Near where I live we got over 6 inches, which of course will stick around as long as we're seeing temperatures of 9 degrees. Right now it is warmer in Iceland than it is in the United States. Fortunately, it is supposed to warm up toward the middle/end of next week so I should stop complaining. Plus, at least I got to do this super cute snowflake manicure! Silver lining, right?
For these nails, I used Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Rhythm & Blue and Get Mod (white) and my new UberChic "Holiday Jingle" stamping plate. I love UberChic's stamping plates and am obsessed. I think the next one I'm going to buy will be their chevron one. Stamping is such an easy way to spice up a plain manicure.

This was a photo I took mid-snowstorm. You can't even see the snow falling but I swear it continued for at least another three hours.
So I took a "snow day" on Thursday and worked from home, but I have no discipline and didn't get any work done SO I have a bit more work to do for this week. Honestly, people who can actually work when they work from home have a super power.

3 comments

  1. Wow... that's a lot of snow on the furniture (way more than all the snow I've seen this winter... combined!) and on your pretty nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that photo was MID snowstorm if you can believe it! The snow continued for another few hours. Ugh! I'm so over this winter and it's really just beginning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig