Christmas Nails 2017

It's officially December now so that means I can start in on the holiday nails, right? Good. Here are some easy stamped green and red holiday nails to get this party started. I have noticed that ever since Thanksgiving I have started to incorporate a lot more reds and greens in my wardrobe so clearly I am ready to get my festive on!
Also, I got a new cell phone and I was experimenting with it's settings when I took this photo so let's just say I didn't have a good handle on the settings when I took this sort of trippy blurry shot, mmmmkay?

In other news, how is everyone doing? Has anyone finished their holiday shopping? ...or is it more like has anyone started it? Lol.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig