Swatch: Zoya Moxie

Today's post is a swatch of an oldie but goodie from my collection. I reach for Zoya polishes when I'm short on time because their formula is super pigmented, has perfect application, and dries really quickly, even without the assistance of  my Seche Vite quick drying top coat. I have so many Zoya polishes but I found that I have been disappointed with some of their new colors I purchased--did they change the formula?! Hope not! Today's nails are Zoya Moxie, a brilliant berry pink that is wonderful for the crisp fall weather we're having. I'm not yet ready to pull out the dark blues, deep purples, or grays of winter but this color is perfect.
Ugh, look how wonky my thumb looks. Can you believe it has chunks of gel polish from two months ago still? Yup. Still going.
Did I mention how much I like this polish? It truly is the perfect berry pink.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig