Nail News: What Your Nails Say About You

Hey guys, if you're interested in a laugh....check this youtube video out. A few of them are actually pretty funny (once you get past the whole totally-inappropriate stuff).For example, I totally agree with the red nails one and the nail art thing. I can't tell you how many times my boyfriend has texted me only to hear back about an hour later that I was painting my nails. It's pretty much expected now I think when he hasn't heard from me and he knows I don' have much to do.
The video is by a YouTuber named Jenna Marbles. Her YouTube channel is here.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig