Let's See Some Selfies!

I found out about this while sitting in a deposition this morning and I quickly started thinking up what to do since this is most definitely a bloggable moment. If you didn't already know, today is National Selfie Day! So regardless of how you feel about the act of selfie-ing, grab you camera, iPhone, vlogging camera, selfie stick, tripods, and Instagram filters and let's take some selfies! Slap some valencia on that and upload it to Instagram so I can see it -- #NikkisNailFilesSelfies

My nails for today are inspired by my all time favorite selfie -- a Halloween 2015 selfie I took on the way to my sister's Halloween party. Don't worry, I wasn't the one driving. One of the main reasons I like it is my broski (aka Mark Ronson) photobombing it from the back seat.
And here are the nails, a simple black and white design that took five seconds..literally.
Leave me links to your favorite selfies!

2 comments

  1. I love how you translated your inspiration to your nails like that! :)

    Sorry, no selfies from me! I've been working mandatory overtime at my physically demanding job so I'm afraid I'm not very photogenic right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And lol I can understand the no-selfie rule if I were working as hard as you!!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig