Happy 26th Birthday to S!

Today is my best college buddy's birthday! Yes, the same college buddy that's getting married next year. Because her fiancee is still in Maine until May (she's graduating college), S and I made plans for the birthday evening. We decided to cook some dinner, watch Bridesmaids, play some video games, and browse some wedding magazines. I painted these birthday nails for the occasion:
For dinner we decided on salmon, broccoli, and rice...which ended up being DELICIOUS! I think she had a good birthday--even with her fiancee celebrating from afar. 
Happy birthday to you, S!!

3 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig