Dress Shopping with S!

This past weekend marked another milestone in wedding planning for A and S--S went wedding dress shopping!!! For the occasion I painted these demur nude and white designs. I used the "Love" design on my Winstonia Wedded Bliss stamping plate.
I don't want to share any of the dresses that she liked or what she looks like from the front because, well, that's what the wedding day photos are for, but here are some sneak peaks of my best buddy trying to find her wedding gown! She's continuing to look, so unfortunately she didn't say Yes to the Dress this weekend but now she definitely knows the style of dress she wants!

4 comments

  1. Oooh, nice mani! That looks wedding appropriate for sure! :)

    Nothing wrong with not choosing a dress on the first pass either. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to keep looking for gowns with her :) She's so funny because she seems so overwhelmed in it like "what am I doing in a wedding gown???" but then she'll go all "I like this but not this but not this but I love this" and I'm just sitting there like oh yes, there's my girl! I am of no help because I think she looks stunning in all of them! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bridal mani. Love it. Congrats :-)

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mani is stunning and that dress is so beautiful :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig