Nude for Me Blue for You

Another quick post and these aren't even nails I painted today, yesterday, or within the week. These are nails I painted I believe some time back in November but I never got around to posting here on the blog. Because my posting has been a little light I wanted to add in some additional blog posts to share with you all! These are some relatively subtle blue and nude stamps that I love. I used a Winstonia plate and Orly Blue Suede for the design.

What so you think?? Also, I think my nails look AH-mazing in these photos. The shape, the length, it's so rare it all looks so even and uniform. Usually my nails look awkward and wonky--as you know!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig