Toetally Tuesday: A Whale of a Tale

My toes make me smile this week because they're just one of those odd unique fun designs that have no rhyme or reason for why I painted them. I was looking through my Winstonia plates and saw this adorable whale design. I thought it was adorable and could add to my otherwise boring classic pink and white pedicure.
I used OPI Tickle My France-y (might be becoming my "go to" pinks) and added an arrow tip in Art Deco white as well as the whale design from Winstonia W108 in Art Deco black.

Don't forget to cast your vote for the kind of posts you enjoy reading here on The Files! The poll is on the sidebar on the right of my blog. Thank you so much!

2 comments

  1. i really like the arrow white tip and the whale is surely a cute and fun design and adds some joy to the look. from the pic i just thought your base was more on the brown side and not pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it definitely looks more brown in the photo. The color is off in that photo :(

      Delete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig