Swatch: OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster

Another swatch post for October's Breast Cancer Awareness Action Month's Parade of Pink here on NikkisNailFiles. Today is the first post featuring a pink OPI polish by the name of I Eat Mainely Lobster....which yes makes me so hungry for lobster! Like yesterday this polish is another coral and is stunning in photos. It's a gel polish with a shimmer finish that goes on opaque in 2-3 coats and I have no clue why I don't wear this polish more often.
A photo with flash:
Another with flash: 

Natural light without flash:
In this last one you can really clearly see the shimmer finish. It's a photo with flash:

Today's breast cancer fact: There are more than 2.5 million breast cancer survivors in the United States today. That's more than the amount of people living in the entire city of Chicago!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig