Big News for Nikki!


Guess what everyone?! As you know I was for the last three years a law student who struggled to post semi-regularly between classes, case briefings, and working in law firms. It all culminated in a three day exam called the Bar Exam that was the sole licensing exam for me to become a lawyer and practice my craft, a career that I spent more than 18 years preparing for. Well, the test was this past July and the results came out last Friday (October 9th)....it's now time for the results here on the Nail Files:
Andrew surprised me with celebratory reservations at The Capital Grille, an incredibly delicious and amazing restaurant that is so fancy my girl Miley Cyrus has been known to go to (lol)! I ordered the steak and lobster tails, which was quite honestly the best meal I have had in my entire life. It looked just like this:
Photo from here.
You can be sure there wasn't a morsel left on my plate when I was finished! So good!!!

2 comments

  1. Passing the bar exam is a big achievement! Congrats and have fun! Go out and celebrate. Spoil yourself because you definitely deserve it! Happy weekend!

    http://batbutt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) Yes, celebrations were in order!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig