Birthday dots for Harmony's birthday!

Today is one of my original law school pal's 30th birthday! Happy birthday Harmony! I didn't have a ton of time for my nails because I'm in the thick of finals and all, but this day can't pass without a nail design! I used my Ciate Dollhouse Collection (will be reviewed shortly in another post) to create a really colorful design that is fresh and festive for a birthday. Even though I can't celebrate her birthday with her (my first final is tomorrow) I hope she's having a wonderful day :)
Update: Please pardon the cuticles!

1 comment

  1. absolutely lovely and adorable. colors are sweet. best of luck with your finals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig