Florals...for Spring...Groundbreaking.

After using a Titanic quote in post recently, I realized that I quote movies more often in real life and I was surprised it took so long to show up on this blog. There are literally thousands of great movie quotes that are just crying to be used in my blog posting! Another particularly good example is fit for the mani I'm sporting today: a quote from The Devil Wears Prada. It's exactly what I think to myself this time of year when I pass a shop that has something (a) pastel or (b) floral hanging in the window. I mean really, how innovative are florals and pastels for spring? Excuse me while I hit the snooze button one more time and go back to my neon and glitter dreams. To be honest though I did check out the new line of pastel Sinful Colors polishes just last week. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be wearing pastels throughout the season but at least for today let's all just say it with Miranda Priestly (AKA the lovely Meryl Streep): "Florals...for spring...groundbreaking."
Just in case you are unfamiliar with the movie...here's the clip:

1 comment

  1. well you know i adore floral manis, and i'll surely do more in a spring mood. i really don't mind fashionista's opinions. anyway i repeat that we totally need to do at least one twin post on our common movie mania and on movie quotes related manis, if you'd post this kind of stuff on a more regular basis i'd become a huge fan! up for a collab? leave me a note

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig