Christmas in T-minus 5 days!

Eeeeeee, Christmas is in only FIVE days! Call me childish but for some reason I still get excited for Christmas like an eight year old. For reals. Perhaps it's because Christmas means I get my favorite meals back to back (we do the Italian 7 Fish traditional Christmas Eve feast and then the standard Christmas Day dinner) or maybe it's just that my family is all home all at the same time and it's just nice to see them all for more than a quick hello before someone goes to work or out with somebody. If you've been reading my blog from the beginning you know there's only 5 of us and we keep our Holidays sort of private, meaning it's only us 5 at the dinner table. Well, us 5 plus my "adopted uncle" John. The boyfriend (for me), fiance (for Steph), and get this...now girlfriend (for my younger brother Matt) show up later when we're having dessert, playing games, etc. In light of the impending Christmas festivities, I think I'll do a Christmas themed manicure from here on out.  
For this look: I used Zoya Shawn and China Glaze Phat Santa (what an appropriate name for a holiday red right?!) to form the two columns and separated the columns with Color Club Art Club in Gold Glitter. Of course, no mani is complete...without a coat of Seche Vite!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig