Nails of November #5: Captivating Crackled Nails

As mentioned before, I wanted to do some stamping for Nails of November because I have so many options when it comes to stamps and there are so many options for ultimate designs. For this one I kept it sort of simple with just two colors and one stamp. I used my "fauxnad" BundleMonster plate (specifically BM-215) and stamped Essie Sassy Satchel over China Glaze Sunset Sail. I think the colors look nice together. I didn't realize until now that this stamp would be giraffe designs really really easy.
Do you have a "go to" color for designs?




Also, a huge thank you to all the service members, past and present, who have spent their time serving to keep our nation safe and secure. A special thank you to my father, my dear pops, my Dad, a Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps. To all the Marines out there I extend a "semper fi" and an "Ooh ra" on his behalf. To all service members, God bless and thank you.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig