Layered Magic and VDay Stencils

Number 1: I think this is the very first time I'm posting a layered manicure on this my blog. I've seen other nail bloggers layer polishes before but I've never paired two of my own polishes together to try it as a manicure. For this I layered Zoya Natty and Jordana Blue Chrome. I think the color that resulted is gorgeous!

Number 2: I tried out the Valentine's Day stencils (yeah I know Vday was about...2 months ago) my mom gave me as a little surprise. I love these little babies. There were two sheets of stickers full of hearts, lips, "I <3 U" and other words. I tried the lips and two of the heart stencils over my layered Natty/Blue Chrome manicure.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig