Christmas Polish Swag 2012

Merry Christmas (for those who celebrate it) and Happy New Year everyone! I feel like I always blog about  nail polish related goodies are dropped off by Santa each year. This year continued the tradition of nail polish, remover, cotton balls, accessories, etc. My Christmas swag of 2012.
The colorful thing in the back is the Ciate "Mini Mani Month advent calendar." I don't know much about the Ciate brand at all because this is the first I've seen it. So far I like the polishes I've tried though. Each number square hid a bottle of nail polish in a random color. The bottles are adorable...they even have little bows on them. Also, there were a few bottles that contained tiny pearls (the left top and bottom right in the picture below) that can be used for "Caviar manicures." You bet I'll be giving that a try just as soon as I post this. Can't wait to share!!
Then there was my standby Sally's Beauty Secret Acetone nail polish remover. I'll probably blog eventually about the different nail polish removers I've used but for now and ID is good enough.

Polishes: The title "First new polishes of 2013" goes to....China Glaze Latticed Lilac, China Glaze Cracked Medallion, Finger Paints Signed in Wine, Sally Hansen Plum's the Word, Avon Mosaic Effects Top Coat, Avon Decadence, and all the Ciate minis. Phew, a bunch of new manicures to try already! Wahoo!

Accessories and mani-helpers: Avon nail glitter Iridescent (the big white/silver pot on the bottom), Sinful Colors Glitterazzi, and Sephora by OPI Pink Nail Glitter. I think Santa wants me to experiment with some nail glitters in 2013.

Thanks to Santa for feeding my polish addiction and spoiling me with a TON of new goodies! I am one very lucky girl!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig