Cherry Blossom

This isn't one of my best nail designs...it's sloppy and wonky but I wanted to post it anyway because I always say how this blog is for all the designs I try to do...which includes both the good and the bad. So we can just add this one to the "Just Me and My Jack" pumpkin glow in the dark lumpy manicure from last October on the bad list.

For this design I used Orly White Out for the background, Orly Holiday Glow for the tree, FingerPaints I Pink I Can for the outer leaves, and Zoya Kristi for the inner leaves. It makes me want to go the the Cherry Blossom Festival in Philly every April.

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig