TGIS weekend

TGIS is this weekend here at college and this year's theme is "Rumble in the Jungle." Now, while most students take this weekend as an excuse to get drunk off their ass and make fools of themselves in public, my roomie and I much prefect actually chilling out and enjoying the yummy food, fun activities, and movie (which based on this year's theme ended up being Tarzan--a movie I hadn't seen since I was about 10 or whatever). I wanted to do a manicure that was Jungle-tastic so zebra print it was. My toes are similar but you'll see that next week! Speaking of next week...my birthday is only 11 days away!
For this look, I used OPI Teal the Cows Come Home as a base on all nails and then stamped the zebra pattern in Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint (in black) by using BundleMonster Plate 16.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig