Swatch: Conga to my Cabana

I think I've lost my mind. Seeing as it's spring break I decided to do some maintenance on this blog. My tags were all a mess and I went to work sorting them all out and making sure my fonts were uniform and all that good stuff. I'm not sure how the whole blog thing works so I'm sorry if I just annoyed any of my followers by re-publishing about 100+ posts. Yikes! Hopefully, it doesn't show up like that though because ugh what a pain that would be. Anyway, since I spent some time cleaning my room today and organizing everything I thought a swatch of China Glaze's Conga to my Cabana would be just right.
You know those polishes that are one color in the bottle and then a complete different one on your nails? This is the case with Conga to my Cabana. It's a little dull looking in the bottle but when it's on the nails it's a beautiful pink shimmer. It's almost more coral colored than these pictures will let on. Two coats and no top coat.

1 comment

  1. i agree with you, it kinda looks dull at first, but on the nails its absolutely pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig