Swatch: Ali's Big Break

Good morning everyone :)


Today's post is a swatch of OPI's Ali's Big Break from the 2010 Burlesque Collection. I have worn it a couple times but always forgot to take a couple pictures. It's a red jelly polish that has bits of gold microglitter mixed in. The application was average (I always tend to put 3 coats) and the drying/hardening was a little quicker than average. I was less than impressed with the wear though. I love the color and was unhappy to notice chips and tipwear in less than 2 days despite my coat of Seche Vite. Next time I'll double up and see if that helps. 


Anyone out there who owns this polish experience it's less than desirable chipping problem? Or is it just me?


Onto the swatch pictures!


These pictures really don't do it justice since you can't notice the gold glitter in it. It's subtle on the nails but you can definitely see it in real life.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig