Feelin' lucky?

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I found a tutorial with some fun St. Patty's day nails and so I took a shot at it. I love Julie's tutorials. They're so easy to follow and seriously, most of the time I don't even have to follow the video. I just go from the picture. Also, on my little daily Jeopardy! calendar thing today's clue is: "In 1737, this city's charitable Irish society held the first municipal celebration of St. Patrick's Day." Anyone know the answer?


Anyway, here they are:
I sort of tweaked the colors a bit. I used China Glaze Towel Boy Toy for the base coat, Color Club Art Club  in Green for the green criss-cross lines (which I'm not completely sure you can see but--they're there), China Glaze Jolly Holly for the shamrocks, and Color Club Art Club in Gold Glitter.

Jeopardy! answer: Boston.

2 comments

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig