Have you lost your marbles?

Hey everyone, happy Friday to you all. I'm super excited to show you this design because, well, it's only the 3rd or 4th time I've done the water-marbling technique and....I think they turned out great! I went with these colors because I picked 4 polishes that I wanted to use in a design and then I decided to water-marble. How did they come out? Well, despite my thumb looking a little funky, they came out looking like this...
...of course that was after going through about 10 cotton balls to clean up the mess I made on my hands (no I don't use the tape method--I just let them get all gross and then acetone them to death) I used China Glaze First Mate (gift from my sister--thank you Steph!), China Glaze Paper Chasing, China Glaze Tree Hugger, Zoya Yummy, and...I think that's it :D

2 comments

  1. This is really nice marbling - I just can't get the hang of it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) And, ha, I remember the first time I tried water marbling...I made a complete mess and they turned out really badly. I'm such a stubborn person though so I had to keep trying. I'm still working on it though. Some people are absolutely amazing at it, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig