Swatch: Boy Oh Boy

Brand: Jordana
Color: Boy Oh Boy


This polish is a VERY reasonably priced polish (like under 2 dollars) with a great formula that dries really fast. I bought it as part of my last before-school-hoorah haul of polishes and decided that now, in the dead of winter, a bright color was just what I needed on my nails. The first coat was opaque but streaky so I followed up with a second coat. The pictures are 2 coats with Seche Vite Top Coat. How do you like?


Oh yes, the pictures are a tiny tiny tiny bit blue-er than real life. This polish is a teal-green NOT a blue and I really worked my droid until I got it right.
 

2 comments

  1. This color is briiiiiiight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It'll be such a great summer color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig