Vote for ME!

Ok, maybe don't vote for me...but I do hope you were in the voting mood today! It was Election Day! Sadly, I still haven't been able to vote in my hometown--I keep having to vote via absentee ballot. Eh, it's still voting! Hope you went out and voted today!

A question for my fellow nail bloggers: Have you ever started a design completely excited and knowing it would look just absolutely amazing....only to get half way and accept that you have totally overestimated your artistic ability? 

I'm sad to admit that I've clearly done that with these nails. Seeing as today is Election Day, what is a more appropriate manicure than Election nails? That's what I thought! What did I come up with? Bleh-lection nails. Well, ok, alright, I only hate the index and ring finger. On the bright side, how often will I need to put the Democratic and Republican symbols on my nails?
For these I used China Glaze Salsa, Ulta Vintage (From the Denim 
Blues set), Orly White Out, and Color Club Art Club White.
Also, does anyone know of a perfect tan polish I could maybe use for the base of leopard print nails? The browns I have are either too dark, too shimmery, too whatever and I've been dying to try leopard nails for about a week and a half now. Any suggestions?

1 comment

  1. :) I love these!!
    For leopard I always use fun colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig