Design X - Toetally Tuesday 2

Hi all, hope you're all having a great day! :)  It's time for the second ever Toetally Tuesday post!! Just don't ask me what it's supposed to be because I have no idea. Tiger print? I don't know. It didn't start off that way and honestly, it's kinda boring. I used one of my new troops NYC Mulberry Street and Kiss Brush On Nail Art Paint in Black to make....whatever that design is. Hm, not one of my favorites. Anyway, here the toes are: Design X.


Caution: TOES below!

4 comments

  1. As Tyra would say, this is ferocious. They look like tiger stripes...only in different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Reminds me of the fintstones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki I tagged you!

    http://rachelsnails.blogspot.com/2010/11/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig