Bling It On

Yes, I'm talking about nail bling! This was my first time using rhinestone accents for my nails! To be honest, I just never gave it a try before. I found these rhinestone accents (do you recognize them Steph? They're from the Gaga eyelashes we wore) today and thought eh why not. While I was at the gym my entire left hand middle finger's polish came off. I didn't even notice. I just looked down at dinner and saw it was completely gone. And I'm talking completely. It was almost as if I passed out, some one nail polish removed the middle finger's polish, and then I woke back up. Crazy.
Look at how they sparkle in the picture! I love how they turned out after I put two coats of Seche Vite on them. The supplies I used were:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail treatment, China Glaze Angel's Flight, 
OPI Blue My Mind, Color Club Art Club White, Seche Vite

2 comments

  1. I love these nails. They make it Nikki's Nail Art Hall of Fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki's Nail Art Hall of Fame eh? Well now, that sounds legit! Thanks Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig