A very Happy Birthday to my Big Sister today!!

Today is my older sister's birthday. I thought it would be a good idea to do a nice birthday manicure for her (on my nails lol) Anyway, she's turning 23 and where do you go when you're a 23 year old, graduate school student celebrating your birthday? DISNEY WORLD of course. :) I tried to make these nails a little Disney-like but the only real thing I found (and could do) was Mickey and some Cinderella carriage design that looked kinda funky. I gave Cinderella the boot. I settled on these!
Thumb - Happy 23rd Birthday! Jordana Holiday Red base with Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint in Silver for the "23"

Index - Cupcake mmmm! Jordana Holiday Red base, Kiss Brush-On Nail Art Paint in Black and White for the bottom of the cupcake, Orly Glitz & Glamour for the cupcake top and Brucci Jessica's Wedding Bells for the cherry (yeah yeah I know cherries are red...oh well :p )

Middle - Inspired by none other than Minnie Mouse herself. Essie Be Right Bag for the base, Jordana Holiday Red for the tip/swoop, outlined in Color Club Art Club Black, Bow and mini-mickey shadow done in China Glaze Liquid Leather.

Ring - MICKEY! Jordana Holiday Red base and the tongue, Orly Liquid Vinyl for the ears, nose, head, and eyes/pupils, Orly White Out for the rest of the face and eyes.

Pinky - The Phillies are playing while she's there and her boyfriend loves the Phillies so they'll probably end up watching a game or two (I'm sure she's thrilled). In honor of that Phillies Nail! Orly White Out as a base with Color Club Art Club in Red for the baseball stitching and "P". Go Phillies!

Hope you like your birthday nails Steph! 
Have a great time in Disney! Happy birthday! 

1 comment

  1. Hey Nik! Love the nails! They look so good! I'm totally thrilled about watching the Phillies play...not! Thanks for doing nails in my honor! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig