Huzzah!

Good moro! This weekend a few friends, my boyfriend, and I all went to the Renaissance Faire! It was such a great day and we had so much fun. What about huge turkey legs, corsets and costumes, archery, jousting and juggling doesn't sound like the makings of a really fun time? It was only appropriate we tried to keep the colors of nails renaissance-y. My nails are a simple cross design. In fact, they kind of look like a banner that one of the renaissance knights was flying at the faire. We found out his name was, wait for it...."Sir Sexy Pants." Sorry for the blurry picture -- my camera skills are not stellar.
For this design: I painted all my nails China Glaze Foxy and then added Orly Glitz & Glamour for the gold cross.  

My roommate was among the crowd that went and she let me try a new technique I heard of....water marbling. YouTube had some great videos for instructions like this one. For my roommate's nails I used two colors: China Glaze Salsa and China Glaze Solar Power. The end result wasn't too bad (even though the red nail polish was all over my desk :p). Hey, practicing is going to be fun! :D
That's all for now guys...fare the well! ;)

Has anyone ever been to the Renaissance Faire? Did you sport some festive fingers?
Let me know in the comments below!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment below or email me at nikkisnailfiles[at]gmail[dot]com to share your ideas. Feel free to leave links to your posts so I can check them out!

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig